- Rapid Assessment of Critical Needs of South Sudan Refugees in Arua, Yumbe, Moyo And Adjumani Districts in West Nile Region of Uganda-April 2017. Funded by AFLI Board of Trustees.
- Young Leaders training on Governance and The Politics of The Security Sector: drawing examples and recommendations from the Uganda’s current Civil-Military relations (Nov. 2016) funded by the Fredrich Ebert Stiftung.
- Facilitated a Cross-Border Senior Government Leaders Forum from Turkana and West Pokot Counties of Kenya, Karamoja Region of Uganda, Toposa of South Sudan and Nyangatom of Ethiopia at Kapenguria, Kenya on the theme; Sustainable Development Goals: ‘Building Blocks for Peace’ (Sept. 2016) funded by the Turkana County Government.
- Carried out an inventory and facilitated a high level Government and CSOs Leaders Conference from Kenya, South Sudan and Ethiopia on Cross-Border Peace Initiatives and Agreements entered into by Pastoral Communities along the common borders since 1974. Funded by UNDP (Sept. 2016).
- Undertook a historical study and facilitated “Tobongu Lore” Ateker Cross-border Leaders’ Initiative for Peace,
Security and Development at the Ekales Cultural Centre Lodwar–Kenya on The Origin and Routes of Ateker Peoples’ Migration and their Encounter with Colonial and Post-colonial Administrations in Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda and Kenya and mapped strategies on how they could collectively move from their troubled past to a meaningful future. (Aug. 2016) funded by the Turkana County Government.
- Carried out a research and facilitated a training session of youth leaders under FES-Youth Leadership Academy on Regional and Africa Continental Approaches to Peace and Security focusing on The Evolution of Africa Peace and Security Architecture (APSA) funded by the Fredrich Ebert Stiftung (Oct. 2015)
- Rapid Assessment of critical needs of the south Sudan refugees in Arua and Adjumani districts in Uganda: humanitarian needs assessment by AFLI and PAG (U) 2014
- Undertook a Diagnostic Study of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Experience and drawing lessons and made prognosis of which country’s current exploration and development path is tending towards a Curse or Blessing (2014). Funded by AFLI Board of Trustees.
- Undertook a Comparative Analysis and facilitated a workshop for Police and other security sector officers in Uganda on the Emerging Security threats in the East African region in view of discovery of Oil and Gas in the Horn of Africa and East African nations (2014). Funded by Human Rights Network (HURINET) Uganda.
- Undertook a detailed Study on the status of Oil and Gas country specific exploration and exploitation dynamics in the Horn and East African Regional Countries (2014). Funded by Human Rights Network (HURINET) Uganda.
- A Project on Users Perspectives On Water, Sanitation,Solid Waste Management and Drainage Services in the towns of Mutukula, Kyotera and Masaka located along Lake Victoria in Southern Uganda . Funded by UN Habitat
- Carried out a Rapid Humanitarian Assessment of critical needs of the South Sudan refugees in Arua and Adjumani districts in Uganda: in collaboration with and Pentecostal Assemblies of God Uganda (PAG-U) resulting in a fully funded WASH and Supplementary Feeding Program implemented by PAG (U) 2014 todate in Rhino Camp funded by Canadian Grain Bank, through Emergency Relief Development Organisation of Penteconstal Assemblies of Canada, OXFAM UK, Tearfund UK, Tearfund Netherlands and Global Affairs Canada.
- Undertook a Study and facilitated regional experts from Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and South Sudan on Safe-guarding the Pastoralists Customary Land Rights and their Management System among the Karamoja Cluster Communities in the region and recommended practical actions to promote and establish compli-mentary livelihood mechanisms for pastoral communities. Funded by IGAD, (Oct. 2013)
- Undertook research and facilitated a consensus building workshop for Government Leaders, CSOs and Traditional Leaders in Eastern (Soroti) and Western (Kasese) Regions of Uganda on The Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Peace and Transitional Justice in Post Conflict Uganda: A Case for a Comprehensive National Reconciliation Bill. Sponsored by Refugee Law Project – School of Law Makerere University, (Jan. 2013).
- Led the Development of a National Diaspora Policy undertaken for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uganda funded by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Uganda.
- Carried out a Baseline Survey on WASH Project covering 4 districts of Kampala, Kitgum, Pader and Gulu in partnership with African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF). Funded by the European Commission in Uganda.
- Undertook a mid-term evaluation of the Karamoja Climate Change and Food Security Adaptation Project and redesign in partnership with Pentecostal Assemblies of God (PAG) Uganda. Funded by Canadian Grain Bank and PAG Canada (July- Sept. 2013).
- Undertook research and documentation of Intelligence sector reforms in Uganda and the Great Lakes Region in collaboration with Africa Security Sector Network (ASSN) and Africa Union Committee on Intelligence and Security Services. Funded by DFID.
- Developed modules and facilitated training of CSOs, Trade Unions and other stakeholders involved in Citizen Manifesto process on leadership accountability, constituency building and nurturing organic grassroots citizens movement in Uganda. (Oct. 19th 2011). In collaboration with the Uganda NGO Forum.
- Facilitated the meeting of Intelligence Director Generals from eleven countries of ICGLR in Bujumbura–Burundi leading to the establishment of an organic Intelligence Fusion Centre in Goma (DRC) and Regional Coordinating Mechanism to neutralize negative forces in the Great Lakes Region, (Oct. 2011). Funded by Netherlands Government
- Trained Ministers, Chairpersons of Parliamentary Committees and CSOs to develop a Code of Conduct, build
capacities through promotion of teamwork, respect and cooperation among the Executive, Legislature, Judiciary and Fourth Estate to support grassroots peace initiatives and approaches that promote development in Central Equatoria State. (30th June- 1st July 2011). Funded by PACT Sudan
- Strengthening of Civil Military Cooperation of peaceful disarmament program in Karamoja in collaboration with Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF) and District Security Committees. Funded by EC-IFS.
- Support to Karamoja Peace Building & Human Rights Protection Project in partnership with Save the Children in Uganda (SCiUG). Funded by EC-IFS.
- Trained Political Party Leaders and independent Candidates in Eastern Equatorial State on the Conduct of
Peaceful Elections in South Sudan (Oct. 2010). Funded by Pact Sudan
- Karamoja Accelerated Child Survival and Development Project in collaboration with Karamoja Parliamentary
Group (KPG) and the District Local Governments of Abim, Kotido, Kaabong, Moroto and Nakapiripirit. Funded by UNICEF.
- Policy and Legislative Research on Constituency Development Fund project. Funded by the Royal Netherlands Government.
- Ateker Cross-Border Leadership Conference Initiative for Peace and Development in collaboration with ICGLR and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government of Uganda. Funded by European Commission Instrument for Stability (EC-IFS).
- Northern Uganda Peace Support Project-The Juba Peace process in collaboration with the Office of the Vice President Government of South Sudan (2007-2008). Funded by the Government of Norway.
- Parliamentary Performance Scorecard Project of the 7th & 8th Parliaments of Uganda (2005-2011). Funded by the US Government, the Royal Netherlands Government and Danida-Huggo (Deepening Democracy Project) Basket Fund.
- Multi-party Parliamentary Mock Debate (2005). Funded by the Government of Norway
- Constitutionalism & Constitutional Reform Project 2004-2005. Funded by US State Department.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Fields marked * are mandatory.